RE: Use case

RE: Use caseExactly.

arkin
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Jean-Jacques Dubray [mailto:jjd@eigner.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 1:35 PM
  To: 'Assaf Arkin'; 'Burdett, David'; public-ws-chor@w3.org
  Subject: RE: Use case

  Assaf:

  I agree with you that this is pure choreography. This also illustrate the
point that I made in my previous email that a given message of the
choreography may either come from outside or inside. Specifying a model (a
la BPSS) that puts an arbitrary company boundary might be too limiting to
handle a large set of use cases.

  If I understand you correctly, this use case suggests that one could
develop an "internal" service component that complies with the choreography
that was specified in the partner-to-partner case. Hence the Order Entry
component should only work with one choreography specification, it is only
the technical binding that will ultimately specify whether this choreography
occurs beyond company boundaries or within company boundary (via a service
component proxy representing each customer that are using this service).

  JJ-