Re: [Requirements] Non-requirement for MEPs

Mayilraj Krishnan wrote:

> I don' t think anybody suggesting not to use WSDL. There were
> suggestions to define the business message exchanges
> or business signals which could be mapped to basic MEPs..

Actually I think some participants were considering whether something
like ebXML interactions could be modelled in WS-Choreography - they have
their own metadata, it isn't WSDL. RosettaNet is another example. Maybe
it's out of scope, but if you emphasize the "choreography" part of the
definition and take a liberal view of what "web serivces" could mean,
then this might make sense.

--Jon