Introduction

From: Jeff Mischkinsky <jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 19:52:22 -0800
To: martin.chapman@oracle.com, steve@enigmatec.net, ylafon@w3.org, hugo@w3.org
Cc: public-ws-chor@w3.org

Hello, my name is Jeff Mischkinsky and I will be representing Oracle
Corporation on the WS Choreography Working Group. As Oracle's AC rep, I can
confirm myself.

My background is in database systems and distributed systems, most recently
in their current incarnation as Web Services.

I participate in several of the other W3C Web Service Activity Working
Groups. I am also represent Oracle on the WS-I Board of Directors and
participate in some of the WS-I Working Groups.

I look forward to working with the other members of the Working Group in an
open royalty free standards forum.

I agree to participate per the charter
    http://www.w3.org/2003/01/wscwg-charter

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by Oracle Corporation
regarding Web services choreography.

cheers,
   jeff