From: Ricky Ho <riho@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:20:56 -0800
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org
Cc: ksankar@cisco.com, martin.chapman@oracle.com
My name is Ricky Ho and (once my AC rep confirms in reply to this
message), I will be an alternate representative of Cisco Systems in
this working group.

I have been developing enterprise integration and business process workflow
system for many years. In my current organization, I have involved in design
and developing technologies in web services and application integration area.

I see web services as a very viable technology for B2B integration. But
standards to support complex web services interaction need to be defined.
I'm very interested to see this workgroup to drive this.

I agree to participate per the charter

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by Cisco Systems
regarding web services choreography.

Ricky Ho
Cisco Systems Inc