Re: Revised: Mission Statement

Can't come up with any concrete issues with this. But I do have a
question for the community at large.

I'm in the process of doing the requirements document with Daniel, Ed
and Abbie. On my metaphorical travels I have yet to see a use case in
support of composition that results in a web service. If a choroegraphy
is created from some number of web services, then what would it's WSDL
interface be? Is it some subset of the WSDL operation that are
advertised by the web services that were directly used to construct it?
Is it the same as this set of WSDL operations? Is it a subset of the
operations of all the web services (direct and indirect) that were used
to construct it?

My own thoughts are that there must be a scoping function that renames
or hides operations that are offered by a choreography. It may be the
case that it is a function of the events/messages that start a
choreography. Any suggestions as to how to clear this up and make it
fairly tight and yet expressive enough for the job?

Cheers

Steve T