RE: Abstract messages [Was: Multi-Party Binding Scenario]

I can extract two issues from this thread
1. should we use XML/WSDL or use/invent an abstraction layer above
2. What features of a language are required in order to be able to
define
abstract and concrete message types.

It is definitely worth separating these issues!

Martin.