Re: Abstract messages [Was: Multi-Party Binding Scenario]

Actually I would phrase it a little differently:

1. It has sometimes been proposed that we not require a WSDL + XML
Schema definition of messages.

2. It has sometimes been proposed that we remove WSDL definitions out of
the choreography flow itself, into another layer.

There are partially independent: 1. implies 2., but 2. doesn't imply 1.
  I.e. there are advantages (I believe) in not directly having WSDL
definitions in the choreography flow, even if you will assume that WSDL
exists at another layer.

--Jon