RE: W3C WS-Choreo WG - Issue 973

From: Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:05:11 +0100
To: "'Bjoern Hoehrmann'" <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: <public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org>

We discussed 973 on our con call last night:

The group felt that putting an example in that showed an extension
contradicting the specification was not appropraite (like a negative
test). However, the group did agree to put such an example in the
primer, which is currently being drafted.

I hope this is acceptable.