RE: W3C WS-Choreo WG - Issue 959

From: Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:10:39 +0100
To: "'Bjoern Hoehrmann'" <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: <public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org>

Bjoern,

We have followed the pattern used by our sibling WS Working Groups
(xmlp, wd wg, ws-addr), and at
our meeting yesterday we agreed not to change it for the time being:
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-ws-chor-irc

We will however raise this at the next WS Coordination Group meeting.

I hope this is satisfactory.

Martin.