RE: Use case 6

Hi Dave:

This is great stuff, but didn't include a couple of pieces we were
looking for in these case writeups.  In particular:

* Can we achieve this case now with the current specs?  With how much
"squinting"?

* What is the minimal change that would be necessary to what spec(s) in
order to achieve this case?

* What would be the "ideal" solution if we could change anything to get
this case covered?

Could you take a swipe at integrating those?

--Glen