Re: Use case 6

Glen Daniels wrote:

>Hi Dave:
>
>This is great stuff, but didn't include a couple of pieces we were
>looking for in these case writeups.  In particular:
>
>* Can we achieve this case now with the current specs?  With how much
>"squinting"?

As I understand it, WSDL cannot properly advertise such behavior.  The
HTTP binding is hard-wired to send replies and the faults on the
back-channel.

>* What is the minimal change that would be necessary to what spec(s) in
>order to achieve this case?

If WSDL bindings supported a "dynamic" indicating that a particular
endpoint or endpoints in a MEP are dynamically specified, e.g., via
WS-A.  In practice, this would mean the reply and fault addresses for
request/reply and robust out-only, and possibly analogously for
solicit/response (or whatever we call it these days) and robust in-only.

>* What would be the "ideal" solution if we could change anything to get
>this case covered?

I think the above would work fine.