Re: agenda item: WS-Naming specification

Philippe,
Looking at that document, I'm not entirely clear on what scenarios they're
trying to support. I imagine it must be pretty complex given the
development of such a specification, but without that context it's hard to
review that doc. Do you have any information about the scenarios they are
trying to support?

Cheers,
David

David Illsley