From: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Rogers, Tony
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 2:26 AM
To: Bob Freund; [WS-A]
Subject: New draft of Metadata document - was RE: 2007-01-15 Teleconference
canceled due to low attendance <EOM>

So everyone has a whole week to study the new Editor's Draft of the Metadata
document :-)  You will find it at:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr-wsdl.html?con
tent-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8

The main changes are the complete removal of UsingAddressing and the SOAP
module as alternatives for indicating the use of WS-Addressing (yes, I have
anticipated the WG slightly, but I can roll this back if it is not agreed -
want you to see what it looks like without those) - the only mechanism
supported for indicating/requiring the use of WS-Addressing is the policy
assertion.

Please e-mail the list with any omissions or mistakes.

Tony Rogers

CA, Inc

Senior Architect, Development

tony.rogers@ca.com