New draft of Metadata document - was RE: 2007-01-15 Teleconference canceled due to low attendance <EOM>

From: Rogers, Tony <Tony.Rogers@ca.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 07:55:37 +1100
To: "Bob Freund" <bob@freunds.com>, "[WS-A]" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
So everyone has a whole week to study the new Editor's Draft of the Metadata document :-)  You will find it at: http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr-wsdl.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8

The main changes are the complete removal of UsingAddressing and the SOAP module as alternatives for indicating the use of WS-Addressing (yes, I have anticipated the WG slightly, but I can roll this back if it is not agreed - want you to see what it looks like without those) - the only mechanism supported for indicating/requiring the use of WS-Addressing is the policy assertion.

Please e-mail the list with any omissions or mistakes.

Tony Rogers
CA, Inc
Senior Architect, Development
tony.rogers@ca.com