Implementing CR38 - new namespace

From: Rogers, Tony <Tony.Rogers@ca.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 23:20:26 +1100
To: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
In answer to CR38, we resolved that we would use a new namespace in connection with the document formerly known as the WSDL Binding (now the Metadata document), but we did not resolve what that new namespace would be. I see two options:

1.  we continue to use a namespace ending in wsdl, and simply change the year and month

2.  we change the suffix to metadata, as well as changing the year and month

My inclination is option 2, but I am not opposed to option 1.

If we do the latter, would we want to change the namespace prefix in the document from wsaw to wsam? That would involve a great many changes, albeit small ones.

Tony Rogers