i067 and 68 possibilities

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 12:35:33 -0800
To: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
I thought I'd try to summarize some or all of the solutions to i067 and
68, on the issues list at http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/wd-issues/#i067

At some point, there will be a document that specifies the soap 1.1
one-way http binding.  It will say things like "Allow a 202 with no soap
envelope in the http response to an http request with a soap 1.1
envelope".  Wherein should said things be said?  This makes the
assumption that the WS-Addressing WSDL binding document with link to
such a binding, either by value or by reference

1. WS-Addressing WSDL binding

Proposal:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2006Jan/0028.ht
ml

Proposal:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2005Dec/att-008
0/ws-addr-wsdlProposedRevision1.62.html

2. WS-Addressing SOAP binding

Proposal:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2006Jan/0029.ht
ml

Note: this contains 2 options, one with soap 1.1 binding by value, the
other by reference.

3. WS-I Basic Profile

Reference:
http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.0-2004-04-16.html#refinement
16651160

4. WS-Addressing SOAP 1.1 one-way Binding

Proposal:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2006Jan/0027.ht
ml

Cheers,