Clarification for WS-RX

From: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:59:37 -0500
To: "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

I'm a bit loath to send this to the whole WS-RX list, and I think there
are enough WS-RXperts here to answer, so ...

Suppose I use an ordinary request-response, with anonymous [reply
endpoint], to create a sequence.  In that request, I wsrm:Offer to
create a sequence the other way.  The receiver of the request responds
with wsrm:Accept.  This has wsrm:AcksTo anonymous.

What happens?