RE: WS-Addr policy attachment

From: Gilbert Pilz <Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:15:08 -0800
To: "Gilbert Pilz" <Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
I see no responses to this message. It seems that
a.) people read this message but didn't think this was a problem
b.) people read this message, agreed it was a problem, but didn't have any
ideas or solutions
c.) people read this message, agreed it was a problem, had some ideas, but
were too busy to share them
d.) nobody read this message