RE: Editorial work on issue 53 complete

From: Vinoski, Stephen <Steve.Vinoski@iona.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 19:59:06 -0500
To: "Yalcinalp, Umit" <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

+1

Marc,

I just looked at the schemas you provided. I noticed that the top level
elements are those that correspond to MAPs and EPR.

I would like to see MetaData element as a top level element to
facilitate its reuse, but it is defined within the complexType
EndpointReferenceType as a local element.

Therefore, this is a new issue with respect the schema, although it
requires a very simple fix.

>---
>Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>
>Web Technologies and Standards, Sun Microsystems.

Cheers,

--umit