Re: TAG requests help with examples of WS-Addressing

(replying to my own message, which happens to be the latest in this
thread)

I wrote:

> We've just completed our F2F discussion and I think that
> exactly the point you make below was well covered.  Thank you,
> and thanks to everyone else who's contributed useful feedback
> on this.  It's been a big help to us.

At the F2F, I reviewed a couple of scenarios that I believe to be more
representative of simple uses of WSA than the WSRF-based one that Henry
first proposed.  Draft (unapproved) minutes of that session are available.
 Please take a look at the scenarios minuted at [1] --  I hope I got these
close enough to serve as useful guidelines to basic understanding of WSA,
which was the TAG's goal in this exercise.   And again, thank you all for
your help!

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/12/06-Afternoon-minutes.html#item05

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------

Noah Mendelsohn
12/06/2005 05:21 PM

Thank you.  We've just completed our F2F discussion and I think that
exactly the point you make below was well covered.  Thank you, and thanks
to everyone else who's contributed useful feedback on this.  It's been a
big help to us.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street