RE: TAG requests help with examples of WS-Addressing

Some corrections.

1.
<wsa:epr>
    <wsa:address>http://example.com/diskcontroller</wsa:address>
    <d:driveNum>3</d:driveNum>
</wsa:epr>
Should be
<wsa:epr>
    <wsa:address>http://example.com/diskcontroller</wsa:address>
    <wsa:referenceParameter>
	    <d:driveNum>3</d:driveNum>
    </wsa:referenceParameter>
</wsa:epr>

2.
<soap:header>
   <d:driveNum>3</d:driveNum>
</soap:header>

Should be:
<soap:header>
   <d:driveNum wsa:isReferenceParameter="true">3</d:driveNum>
</soap:header>

3.
Add ReferenceParameter into
<wsa:replyTo mustUnderstand="true">

<wsa:address>http://example.com/orderingClient</wsa:address>
                 <d:orderRequestID>3</d:orderRequestID>
             </wsa:replyTo>

4.
Add isReferenceParameter to
<d:orderRequestID>3</d:orderRequestID>

5.
I had also posted a WSDL fragment and I think that would be really
useful, to show how WSDL relates to the messages

<binding name="reservationSOAPBinding"

<DaveO> interface="tns:reservationInterface"

<DaveO> type="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/wsdl/soap12"

<DaveO> wsoap:protocol="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP">

<DaveO> <wsaw:UsingAddressing wsdl:required="true" />

<DaveO> <operation ref="tns:opCheckAvailability"

<DaveO> wsoap:mep="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/mep/request-response"
/>

<DaveO> <fault ref="tns:invalidDataFault" wsoap:code="soap:Sender" />

<DaveO> </binding>

I can provide a more appropriate wsdl binding and interface if desired.

6. minor nits

wsa:Address, EndpointReference, ReplyTo should be capitalized.

7. We didn't include the mandatory wsa:Action soap header block, and
that should be noted.  I don't think we need to add it in as it dilutes
the EPR message.  We also don't include messageId (which is needed in
the ReplyTo case) and the To field - which is discussed later on.

Cheers,
Dave