RE: i0001: EPRs as identifiers (implementation model)

As I think DaveO has mentioned elsewhere, this is no more ( or less ) of
an implementation choice than using;

 URIs with more than just a domain name
 URIs with query params

> In other words, instead of presenting the client with an opaque
> identifier, (which incidentally may be *internally* interpreted by the
> service in whatever implementation-defined way it chooses), the use of
> Ref Props/Params exposes that implementation model in the Web resource
> identifier itself.  That doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

As mentioned above, it's only exposing as much as for example, the
following two sets of URIs expose:

Set 1

http://example1.org/
http://example2.org/

Set 2

http://example.org/1/
http://example.org/2/

> I hope that clarifies what I meant.  Please let me know if you think
> I've misread something.

Likewise

;-)

Gudge