RE: WS-Addr issues

From: Savas Parastatidis <Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 19:25:31 -0000
To: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

Doh! Sorry... sent my previous msg too fast by accident!

Let me try again...

Hey Gudge,
> Action is NOT part of an EPR. So how can we make it optional?
> Gudge

I don't think that either Mark Little or I suggested that wsa:action is
part of the EPR. It's part of WS-Addressing and the specification says
that every message MUST have one.

Section 3 of the Core...

The dispatching of incoming messages is based on two message properties.
The mandatory "destination" and "action" fields identify the target
processing location and the verb or intent of the message.

It's the action information header that we suggested should become