Re: i0001: EPRs as identifiers - alternative proposal

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 16:45:21 +0600
To: "David Booth" <dbooth@w3.org>, "Francisco Curbera" <curbera@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

Hi David,

How can one worry about how this stuff is used .. people are using
cookies to identify stuff too but do we worry about that? There's
nothing you can do about it; so, don't worry, be happy.

I'd say the same applies here; there's an architected role for them
and there are all kinds of (ab)uses that people will do. Ain't nothin'
we can do about that.

Sanjiva.