Response to your counter-proposal in response to our prior action on WS-Addressing lc141

From: Bob Freund <bob@freunds.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:42:12 -0400
To: "Cindy McNally" <cindymcnally_6@hotmail.com>
Cc: <public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org>

We are delighted to report that the WG has reconsidered its decision to
close your issue with no action and, due to your explanation and
proposal offered in[1], have agreed to adopt your text as proposed.  Our
decision is recorded in our issues list and minutes[2]
We do intend to also check this conclusion with the WSDL working group
to gain their concurrence.
We hope that you find this resolution satisfactory.  Please respond
accordingly to this message.

Bob Freund
Chair, W3C WS-Addressing WG

[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/7/06/18-ws-addressing-minutes.html