Response to your counter-proposal in response to our prior action on WS-Addressing lc141

From: Bob Freund <bob@freunds.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:42:12 -0400
To: "Cindy McNally" <cindymcnally_6@hotmail.com>
Cc: <public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org>
Cindy,

We are delighted to report that the WG has reconsidered its decision to
close your issue with no action and, due to your explanation and
proposal offered in[1], have agreed to adopt your text as proposed.  Our
decision is recorded in our issues list and minutes[2]
We do intend to also check this conclusion with the WSDL working group
to gain their concurrence.
We hope that you find this resolution satisfactory.  Please respond
accordingly to this message.

Thanks
-bob

Bob Freund