RE: Response to your counter-proposal in response to our prior action on WS-Addressing lc141

Bob,

Yes, as long as the WSDL working group does not substantially change my
proposal, I am satisfied.  Thank you.  My compliments to you and the WG for
your efforts.

>From: "Bob Freund" <bob@freunds.com>
>To: "Cindy McNally" <cindymcnally_6@hotmail.com>
>CC: <public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org>
>Subject: Response to your counter-proposal in response to our prior action
>on WS-Addressing lc141
>Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:42:12 -0400
>
>Cindy,
>
>We are delighted to report that the WG has reconsidered its decision to
>close your issue with no action and, due to your explanation and
>proposal offered in[1], have agreed to adopt your text as proposed.  Our
>decision is recorded in our issues list and minutes[2]
>We do intend to also check this conclusion with the WSDL working group
>to gain their concurrence.
>We hope that you find this resolution satisfactory.  Please respond
>accordingly to this message.
>
>Thanks
>-bob
>
>Bob Freund
>Chair, W3C WS-Addressing WG
>
>[1]
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing-comments/2007Ju
>n/att-0006/response.html
>[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/7/06/18-ws-addressing-minutes.html

Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more!
http://mobile.msn.com