RE: Action Property Issue (Web Services Addressing 1.0 - Metadata)

Hi Bob,

Unfortunately, I cannot attend the call, but hopefully the attached response
will be sufficient.  Thanks.

>From: "Bob Freund" <bob@freunds.com>
>To: "Cindy McNally" <cindymcnally_6@hotmail.com>,	<plh@w3.org>
>CC: <public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org>
>Subject: RE: Action Property Issue (Web Services Addressing 1.0 - Metadata)
>Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:24:05 -0400
>
>Cindy,
>From now on, we will be treating this as a formal objection due to the
>current phase of this specification.
>
>Would it be possible for you to issue a proposal for your issue today
>before the call scheduled for 16:00 Eastern?
>If it would be convenient for you, I would like to invite you to attend
>that call so that you may discuss your proposal with the group directly.
>
>We hope to progress the specification by early July, so we hope that
>this can be dealt with expeditiously.
>I will separately send an email to Mr. Wolff inviting him to today's
>call as well.
>Thank you
>-bob

Don’t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/