RE: Action Property Issue (Web Services Addressing 1.0 - Metadata)

Philippe,

I believe that this is a substantive issue that should be reconsidered.  I
will post a follow-up citing technical arguments and a proposed change.
Please note that two related issues were never formally addressed by the
group:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2007Jan/0027.html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2007Mar/0036.html

Also, from a procedural standpoint, should my follow-up be worded as a
'formal objection' or would that occur after reconsideration by the
workgroup, i.e. assuming the issue is closed again with no action?

>From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
>To: cindymcnally_6@hotmail.com
>CC: public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org
>Subject: RE: Action Property Issue (Web Services Addressing 1.0 - Metadata)
>Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 15:09:55 +0000
>
>Cindy,
>
>the Web Services Addressing Working Group would like to move Web
>Services Addressing 1.0 - Metadata to Candidate Recommendation. Since
>the Group decided, after due considerations, to close your issue with no
>action [1], we'd like to hear from you and know if you're ok with us
>moving forward or if you would like the Group to reconsider it. We'd
>appreciate if you can tell us your position asap. Failing to hear from
>you by June 21, we would request the Director to move forward,
>
>Thank you,
>
>Philippe
>
>[1]
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing-comments/2007Jun/0000.html

Who's that on the Red Carpet? Play & win glamorous prizes.
http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=REDCARPET_hotmailtextlink3