Re: [TF-LD] From compact representations to semantic lifting

On Wednesday, 25 April 2018 11:51:19 CEST Tobias Käfer wrote:
> while it may be pointless for the RDF template to reside on the Arduino,
> I am using a slightly more powerful networked board, Tessel2 [0], which
> can be programmed using JavaScript.

Ah, yeah, that's a cool product, I had a look at it some time ago.

> Then, you can make use of JavaScript
> frameworks for REST (and ship JSON(-LD)) and RDF (and ship RDF/XML,
> Turtle,...). FWIW, I implemented Linked Data access to a Tessel2's
> climate module [1], which includes a temperature sensor, supporting
> content negotiation for RDF serialisations.

Cool!

However, Arduinos come at 1/10 of the price or even less nowadays... I
think there's a niche for that is large enough to merit the steeper
learning curve and the RAM restriction.

Cheers,

Kjetil