Re: [TF-LD] From compact representations to semantic lifting

From: Tobias Käfer <tobias.kaefer@kit.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:51:19 +0200
To: <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Hi Kjetil,

while it may be pointless for the RDF template to reside on the Arduino,
I am using a slightly more powerful networked board, Tessel2 [0], which
can be programmed using JavaScript. Then, you can make use of JavaScript
frameworks for REST (and ship JSON(-LD)) and RDF (and ship RDF/XML,
Turtle,...). FWIW, I implemented Linked Data access to a Tessel2's
climate module [1], which includes a temperature sensor, supporting
content negotiation for RDF serialisations.

Cheers,

Tobias

[0] https://tessel.io/
[1] https://github.com/kaefer3000/t2-rest-relay-climate