Re: Device Discovery and Telehash

> On 9 Feb 2016, at 12:26, Tibor Pardi <tibor@zovolt.com> wrote:
>
> <<<  I think it would be smart to document these propositions/specs somehow, not to lost them in the e-mails. >>>
>
> Absolutely, and I will try my best to update the document with new UML diagrams. I am a voluntary contributor and I just need to find some time to do this.
>
> <<< From my experience GitHub wiki has been useful, especially if few of us can edit it. Otherwise we can use Markdown files in the repo, but this demands commits for each change.
> Dave,
> any opinions on creating wiki? >>>
>
> I believe Dave has already created a Wiki and asked the community that please help or feel free to write the content. It would be great to have a Wiki, as you said it can be a useful repository.

We need to coordinate with Oliver on this.  Using the GitHub site for the open source project makes sense for Tibor’s work, but we also need somewhere to collect the info for the WoT IG.  Right now the wiki pages for the various task forces is a bit of a muddle and could do with cleaning up so that it is easy for newcomers to find their way.  For the IG reports, we are switching to GitHub to make it easier to track contributions. Oliver should be able to advise in respect to the security landscape survey.  The aim is to cover a broad range of approaches, including those that are still experimental.

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>