Re: IAB Semantic Interoperability Workshop

Dave,
This is excellent that you will attend the workshop. I was mulling over
the idea of sending a position paper but I can not travel this time due
to other pre-planed works. I'm very much willing to collaborate on the
same line you are thinking.

BR,
Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010