From: Soumya Kanti Datta [mailto:Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr]
Sent: dinsdag 9 februari 2016 12:39
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: IAB Semantic Interoperability Workshop

Dave,
This is excellent that you will attend the workshop. I was mulling over the idea of sending a position paper but I can not travel this time due to other pre-planed works. I'm very much willing to collaborate on the same line you are thinking.

BR,
Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010

https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta