Re: thing description question

Hi Dave,

The points you have mentioned can be tackled using the mechanisms
described in IPSO alliance framework and LwM2M TS. But it makes sense to
investigate them since TD is an enabler of those aspects. To get some
ideas take a look at -

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?arnumber=7104900

Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |