Re: thing description question

Hi Matthias,

Check the IPSO Alliance doc, it mentions using CoRE Link Format for
thing description.
For LwM2M - the spec defines a "Lifetime" attribute (consider it as a
time period T sec) which enables "automatic" management. Things
connected to a LwM2M server must announce itself to the server once
every T sec otherwise the server will remove its TD.

Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta