Re: [TF-DI] Meeting details and agenda for 27/05

Dear Dave,

In the TF-DI we decided to stick to the use cases already contributed
and listed in WoT wiki. I am trying to further analyse them to see if
they have the need for comm. metadata. Perhaps by the next meeting I
can give you a better answer.

Regards
Soumya