Re: [TF-DI] Meeting details and agenda for 27/05

Thanks. It sounds like we need a broader range of use cases that would allow us to cover a broader range of metadata requirements, as listed on slide 20 of http://www.w3.org/2015/05/wot-framework.pdf <http://www.w3.org/2015/05/wot-framework.pdf> and repeated below:

● Thing descriptions

 • Data models & relationships between things
 • Dependencies and version management
 • Discovery and provisioning
 • Bindings to APIs and protocols

● Security related metadata

 • Security practices
 • Mutual authentication
 • Access control
 • Terms & conditions, and relationship to liability
 • Payments
 • Trust and Identity Verification
 • Privacy and Provenance
 • Resilience

● Communication related metadata

 • Protocols and ports
 • Data formats & encodings
 • Multiplexing and buffering of data
 • Efficient use of protocols
 • Devices which sleep most of the time

What is the best way to proceed?  We could just start to document this as part of the IG Note on the Web of Things Framework starting with an outline in GitHub and revising it through the GitHub issue tracking mechanism.

p.s. I wonder if I am the only one who keeps forgetting the TF-?? abbreviations?

Best regards,
   Dave

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>