AW: [TF-TD] Next web meeting - SSN

Thanks Kerry for pointing this out. We are currently reviewing the work that might be related to TF-TD, so perhaps you would be willing to present the work from the Spatial Data on the Web WG too.

Darko

Von: Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au [mailto:Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2015 09:03
An: Anicic, Darko
Cc: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Betreff: Re: [TF-TD] Next web meeting - SSN

Darko,

A really important point  that you have missed is that ssn is currently heading for recommendation through the spatial data on the web working group. I (co) chair the group, as i did for the ssn-xg. The  group is being driven by many iot use cases.

Kerry

Kerry Taylor

Principal Research Scientist

CSIRO Digital Productivity,  Canberra