Re: which day in this week are you available on for the Communication & Collaboration Monthly call

> On 18 Apr 2016, at 17:52, Molly E. Holzschlag <mholzschlag@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi folks! It would appear that I am still somehow CCd to my personal account on wot discussion.
>
> While I remain interested in the topic, my departure from w3c suggests I shouldn't be receiving internal emails unless this is in fact public.
>
> Please feel free to remove my Gmail address from internal discussions and keep at hand for anything I might be able to provide or contribute to WoT and related work activity moving forward.
>
> Thank you and warmest regards always,

Hi Molly,

I was able to remove your w3.org email from the public-wot-comms list, so you shouldn’t be bothered by further noise on that front.

Wishing you the very best.

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>