Re: which day in this week are you available on for the Communication & Collaboration Monthly call

Hi folks! It would appear that I am still somehow CCd to my personal
account on wot discussion.

While I remain interested in the topic, my departure from w3c suggests I
shouldn't be receiving internal emails unless this is in fact public.

Please feel free to remove my Gmail address from internal discussions and
keep at hand for anything I might be able to provide or contribute to WoT
and related work activity moving forward.

Thank you and warmest regards always,

Molly :-)

Molly E. Holzschlag

Molly E. Holzschlag