Re: which day in this week are you available on for the Communication & Collaboration Monthly call

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 11:39 PM, Karen Myers <karen@w3.org> wrote:

> Hi Yingying,
>
> It was nice seeing you and all the WoT participants in Montreal. Thank you
> for following up about the Comms meeting. I am available Wednesday or
> Thursday this week at 6:00am EDT to join the call.

I should be available at 6am EDT on Thursday :)

Regarding the agenda, we might want to review the Montreal f2f discussion
(on the Comm topics) briefly. What do you think?

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504