Re: All versions of mediawiki pages kept forever?

I don't have any reason to believe this other than that it was raised
as a question by Peter Patel-Schneider.
As far as the future goes, it would be important to archive all pages
in order to properly preserve the history of the working group - we
are editing working document drafts and issues point to the versions
where the changes are made.
-Alan