Re: All versions of mediawiki pages kept forever?

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:25:21 -0500
Cc: "sandro@w3.org" <sandro@w3.org>, "public-wiki-dev@w3.org" <public-wiki-dev@w3.org>, Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>

I don't have any reason to believe this other than that it was raised
as a question by Peter Patel-Schneider.
As far as the future goes, it would be important to archive all pages
in order to properly preserve the history of the working group - we
are editing working document drafts and issues point to the versions
where the changes are made.
-Alan