Re: All versions of mediawiki pages kept forever?

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 11:01:39 +0900
Cc: "sandro@w3.org" <sandro@w3.org>, "public-wiki-dev@w3.org" <public-wiki-dev@w3.org>, Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>

On Jan 20, 2008, at 10:38 , Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> Is this the case in our owl wg wiki setup? We'd like to make sure
> that this is re case.

Alan, do you have any pointer to whether:
- some mediawiki instances don't keep all their history
- there is a setting to keep history or not
 or are you merely curious?

As far as I know, our setup is close to vanilla, and I assume all
history is kept. If the mediawiki gets discontinued, however, it is
likely that we will only archive the latest version of each pages, but
we're talking in X years, of course.

--
olivier