[whatwg] Splitting out sections from HTML5

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 00:26:26 +0000 (UTC)

In an effort to focus the HTML5 spec on HTML, I've split out the
Server-sent Events and Storage APIs out of HTML5, and I've removed the
text for Web Sockets, which was split out earlier.

   HTML5
   http://whatwg.org/html5

   Server-Sent Events
   http://dev.w3.org/html5/eventsource/

   Web Storage
   http://dev.w3.org/html5/webstorage/

   Web Sockets
   http://dev.w3.org/html5/websockets/
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hixie-thewebsocketprotocol

Discussion of these specifications can continue on this mailing list. I
haven't created WHATWG-specific versions of these. If you would like for
there to be WHATWG versions of these specs, please let me know (it'll be a
bit of work to set it up but it can be done).

The following sections will likely be moved into other specs in due
course, probably under other editorships:

   URLs
   Content-Type sniffing
   Timeout API
   Origin