[whatwg] Text Encoding used to decode Web Worker's script.

It's quite common for the non-English countries to have servers with
Content-Type set for everything textual to specify the local ANSI codepage.
So there are going to be scenarios when there is a JavaScript with text
strings embedded in it, and it can be simply loaded into worker now using
importScripts().
If the Content-Type/charset header is not honored anymore, there will be
cases of silent breakage.

If the script for Workers always required to be modified in some way then
it's much less of a problem. But when a lot of script files can be just
reused, why create a problem for webmasters? Honoring Content-Type override
is not complicated and is already implemented in most browsers, so there
would be an additional work to disable it.

Dmitry