[whatwg] SQL API + access to tables

From: Křištof Želechovski <giecrilj@stegny.2a.pl>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:41:05 +0200
To achieve what?  To make spying and breaking easier?  The developer should
know the structure of the database in advance; making such guesswork in
production code on the end user's machine is at least inappropriate.
Also, if we agreed to that, this would be a workaround for a supposed
deficiency of SQL.  But the SQL committee does not recognize it as a
deficiency; otherwise it would have been fixed by now.
Best regards,
Chris