[whatwg] JavaScript libraries for Web forms 2.0

From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:57:47 -0500
I know that Web Forms 2.0 is specifically designed so that most of it
can be faked with JavaScript libraries as necessary. How far along is
that effort? I've found a few bits and pieces here and there via Google
such as https://sourceforge.net/projects/wf2/ but nothing seems very
finished. In fact, to my surprise, the JavaScript libraries for XForms
seem further along.

Am I missing any projects? Has anyone published a decent partial or full
implementation of Web Forms 2.0 as a JavaScript library yet?

?Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!