[whatwg] References from the spec to wiki pages (was: Provding Better Tools)

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 22:09:40 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis wrote:

> It seems problematic to me too. In the case of microformats, I'd prefer
> to see a registry offering efficient, machine readable output. Perhaps a
> REST API to a database of types.

Yeah, on the long term I hope we will switch to that. Using a wiki
specifically was only a convenience in the meantime.

If anyone wants to write a REST API implementation to handle simple
addiing, editing, and reading of rel-extension values, please contact me
off-list so I can set up an environment for you to do it in.