Re: status of webrtc-quic

Sorry for digging this up: I would like to come back to the WPT tests
here for a second: Since we have not adopted the QUIC extension so far,
it should not be in the "webrtc" directory because that is misleading. I
would propose to move these tests into their own "webrtc-quic" directory
or into a subdirectory "drafts" or "experimental".

What do you think and what would you prefer?

Cheers
Lennart