Re: status of webrtc-quic

I agree with Lennart that these tests should be isolated from other WPT tests:
- These tests are not as mature as the other tests which might be used to validate WebRTC 1.0 compliance and spec coverage.
- It should be easy to not import these tests until one decides to add support for this feature.
webrtc/quic sounds like a good compromise to me.